Downtown BEST value lovely charmer
"The Voyage Suite" is a cozy, comfy,one bedroom in a Victorian Mansion in downtown Toronto near Bloor/Yonge area! Walk Score 100!GREAT CORNER GAS FIREPLACE! Total renovation, hardwood, private entrance, queen bed, ensuite laundry. Great Value!
The Voyage Suite will be priding itself of a perfect 100 out of 100 walk score. Many are describing this as a walker's paradise as one will be able to run daily errands easily and quickly. People who do not drive will find these condos superb, and even those who do drive will prefer to do their errands on foot rather than having to go through the nightmare of finding a parking space. There are various retail outlets and shopping centres one can choose from too. There are also several entertainment and dining areas close by which can be visited from time to time or when one wishes to have a good time with friends. Some of these include the Diner's Corner, the Brownstone bistro, Wanda's Belgian Waffle, The Red Bench, Cafe Mania and Olympic 76 Pizza Cafe, to mention just a few. In fact, there are over 400 dining establishments within a 15 minutes walking distance! Besides shopping plazas, supermarkets and practically anything you can wish for when it comes to dining, there is also the financial centre here too.
You'll be surprised how bright and cheery this lower-level charmer really is! Cozy, comfy, one-bedroom suite near Bloor/Yonge. ELEGANT CORNER GAS FIREPLACE! Total renovation, wood floors, private entrance, queen bed, ensuite laundry, fully equipped kitchen double sofa bed!New furnitures!GREAT VALUE&LOCATION
It has beautiful corner automatic gas fireplace! Flat screen TV with premium satellite service and unlimited high speed internet! High end luxury hotel queen bed with luxury bedding and linens! You feel like living in a hotel suite but have the comfy and quietness like home!
Cable TV, high speed wifi, kitchen with coffee makers, toaster, kettle, pots and pans! Everything you have at home! Just move in with your suite case!
I will communicate with guest whenever they have a question and help they have a nice stay.
Super vibrant and centrally located. Full of fun restos, cafes and bars. Great shopping on Bloor st 5mins away and 10 mins to Eaton Center.
ADDRESS: 65 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8
- Property type: Apartment
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Accommodates: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- High speed wi-fi internet
- Premium Satellite TV
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Ensuite laundry
- Separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Upgraded fully equipped kitchen
- Private deck
- Parking (extra) $15/day for underground parking
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
Longo's (0.2 km)
Loblaws (0.8 km)
Whole Foods Market (1.1 km)
RBC Royal Bank (1.1 km)
BMO Bank of Montreal (0.7 km)
Scotiabank (0.25 km)
TD Bank Financial (0.25 km)
SickKids Hospital (3.3 km)
Toronto General Hospital (1.3 km)
Mount Sinai Hospital (1.4 km)
St. Michael's Hospital (1.7 km)
Interaction with Guests
We will respond to your request through email and phone. However, we will not live in the suite when you are living here. We love to share our unique space with you and are very welcoming and accommodating. We will not normally reserve a very short stay too far ahead if it appears likely we can rent monthly. Our monthly rates are quite reduced from our nightly rates! Also, if you just require a one bedroom suite, we can close off the second bedroom (or possibly put you in another smaller suite in the building).
Besides a perfect walk score, we have also been awarded a perfect transit score! So this is literally your best bet if you place importance on location when you visit Toronto! Apart from the best possible location in downtown Toronto, We are also going to be provided in a stylish and unique manner, so as to make sure that the guests will literally be spoilt with comfort and convenience.
We are located in the heart of downtown Toronto, on the route of 24 hour public transportation and 3-10 mins walking distance to Yonge Street, Church Street, the Gay Village, Yonge/Bloor Subway Station, Wellesley Subway Station, Ryerson University, Yorkville, Eaton Centre, University of Toronto, St. Michael Hospital, St. Lawrence Market, The Historical Distillery District, Corcktown, Cabbage Town, Elgin Theatre, The Financial District, Greek Town, Roy Thompson Hall, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario as well as the city's finest restaurants and cafés.
Parking options for 65 Gloucester street
- The parking: We have one reserved spot on 60 Gloucester street #34. You will need a black circular fob and sticker to have access. Use the black circular fob to tap the white plastic box at entrance of garage. Place sticker on your windshield for overnight parking. The parking is available for $15/day, or monthly rate at $180/month
- Second option is a) Green P surface parking at 15 Wellesley Street East which is a five minute walk away. There is no height restriction since it is surface parking. And b) 13 Isabella Street is also just one block away. This location is closest public parking.
- You could also apply for temporary visitor parking permit from city of toronto online or in their office. The weekly rate is very affordable at $20.60. If you would like to have free parking, this is the most ideal solution! I have 2 parking spots in front of my house, but no one in this building has a car! (Once again proof that we are 100% walker's paradise!) or visit their office at 100 Queen St W (City Hall). They are open 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Besides that, we suggest taxi or UBER. there are lots taxi circulating in area, the waiting time is short. UBER is cheap and convenient if you like to travel further distant.
Conveniently located just steps away from Wellesley subway station and 5 mins walk to Bloor station. Also a bikeshare stand in the parc across the street. Centrally located , shopping, quiet yet in the downtown core. Close to 4 subway stops Bloor and Yonge, Sherbourne and Bloor also a bus line , Yonge and Wellesley also a bus line and ,College and Yonge , and a streetcar line. Street parking available online for 20.60$/week.
Other Things to Note
- Occupants are expected to keep the space clean and tidy, left in the same condition it was entered in.
- The security and responsibility of sharing our space is taken very seriously.
- Travellers appreciate that this is common practice in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
- Any damages or unreasonable evidence of wear and tear may be subject to being compensated for by the Security and Damages Deposit. Any alteration to the above process must be agreed to by both parties. If the above process is not followed, the guest understands and agrees that this will impact the return of the Damages/Security Deposit.
- In the event of lost keys, the guest agrees to compensate the host for the material cost and time expended in changing locks and this amount will be deducted from the Damages / Security Deposit. The guest agrees to top up this Deposit to Airbnb to the required level for the duration of their stay.
- No smoking, No pet allowed in this suite.
- No loud party/noise after 11 PM!
- Loud/Alcoholic party is forbidden in my building. If my neighbor or housemate ever complaint (or even call the police) to me about the guest's misbehavior, the reservation is terminated immediately.
- It is a quiet street and friendly neighborhood, BE RESPECTFUL!
- PLEASE NOTE : check in time 3PM and check out time 11AM. Another day will be charged for late check out!