Fantastic Urban Oasis
This 2nd floor Suite brings the beauty of a soaring light indoors, all year round. Bright, South facing, living room walk out to huge secluded deck with patio and BBQ. NEW Fully equipped kitchen! Newly renovated and decorated spacious suite, BOOK IT!
The Voyage Suite will be priding itself of a perfect 100 out of 100 walk score. Many are describing this as a walker's paradise as one will be able to run daily errands easily and quickly. People who do not drive will find these condos superb, and even those who do drive will prefer to do their errands on foot rather than having to go through the nightmare of finding a parking space. There are various retail outlets and shopping centres one can choose from too. There are also several entertainment and dining areas close by which can be visited from time to time or when one wishes to have a good time with friends. Some of these include the Diner's Corner, the Brownstone bistro, Wanda's Belgian Waffle, The Red Bench, Cafe Mania and Olympic 76 Pizza Cafe, to mention just a few. In fact, there are over 400 dining establishments within a 15 minutes walking distance! Besides shopping plazas, supermarkets and practically anything you can wish for when it comes to dining, there is also the financial centre here too.
Welcome to the Utopia suite, a delightfully bright and airy second-floor one-bedroom suite, in a fabulous 5-plexes Victorian house. This unit features a combined living/dining area with walk-out to a secluded and private south-facing new deck balcony with barbeque.
Living room also includes a brand new, lovely orange sofabed which converts into a comfortable double bed and adds extra storage space for personal items.
The modern style decor in living room is highlighted by New Orleans artist Jamie Hayes' limited edition paintings.
An efficient galley kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher and microwave. New smooth top oven/stove was installed in January 2016 with new kitchenware and utensils included.
Elegantly decorate bedroom features chic mirror and workstation. Plenty of closet and storage space with more than enough linen/bedding and blankets for a comfortable stay.
Flat screen TV with premium satellite channels, high speed Wifi, and ensuite washer/dryer also included.
ADDRESS: 65 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8
- Property type: Condominium
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Accommodates: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- High speed wi-fi internet
- Premium Satellite TV
- Ensuite laundry
- Upgraded fully equipped kitchen
- Private deck
- Parking (extra) $15/day
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
Interaction with Guests
We will respond to your request through email and phone. However, we will not live in the suite when you are living here. We love to share our unique space with you and are very welcoming and accommodating. We will not normally reserve a very short stay too far ahead if it appears likely we can rent monthly. Our monthly rates are quite reduced from our nightly rates! Also, if you just require a one bedroom suite, we can close off the second bedroom (or possibly put you in another smaller suite in the building).
- Short walk to yonge/Wellesley and yonge/Bloor Subway stations, many popular restaurants, University of Toronto, ROM, Ryerson, hospitals, Yorkville.
- Walkability score = 100%
- Hone fitness 1 block away, for only $10/month and no contract.
- Centrally located near major attractions that include: multicultural dining, Royal Ontario Museum, art galleries, theatres, Yorkville,Hazelton Lanes shopping area, the Eatons Center, Dundas square and a wide array of options for nightlife.
- You can also explore the many diverse and multicultural neighborhoods like Victorian Cabbagetown, Rosedale, Church St., Greektown on the Danforth, Little Italy, Chinatown, etc.
- Starbucks & great restaurants only a few steps from the door!
We always have taxi circulating around the area. We are 2 blocks to Yonge/Wellesley subway, 4 blocks to Yonge/Bloor subway.
Other Things to Note
- Occupants must be over 25 years of age.
- Occupants are expected to keep the space clean and tidy.
- The security and responsibility of sharing our space is taken very seriously.
- In order to protect everyone involved, we respectfully request all guests to email a photocopy of their passport in the process of making their booking.
- Travellers appreciate that this is common practice in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
- At this time, guests can provide feedback on the space, as well as identify any damages or wear and tear having occurred during their stay. This visit by the host is necessary to review the condition of the space prior to the guest leaving at the agreed time, and is non-negotiable. Any damages or unreasonable evidence of wear and tear may be subject to being compensated for by the Security and Damages Deposit. Any alteration to the above process must be agreed to by both parties. If the above process is not followed, the guest understands and agrees that this will impact the return of the Damages/Security Deposit.
- In the event of lost keys, the guest agrees to compensate the host for the material cost and time expended in changing locks and this amount will be deducted from the Damages / Security Deposit. The guest agrees to top up this Deposit to Airbnb to the required level for the duration of their stay.
- Please mind that check in time is 3 PM and check out time is 11AM. Extend stays will result one day charge.