Elegant 2 Level Penthouse Downtown!
Elegant, cozy and unique, 2-levels penthouse offers the perfect retreat mixed with the convenience of being in the middle of downtown Toronto - in the highly sought-after Yorkville district! 100% Walk Score for those who place importance on LOCATION!
Situated in a Victorian style building on a peaceful, tree-lined street, it's a great place for families and couples to share while visiting Toronto. This penthouse suite is sunny and elegant with large skylights above the living area and kitchen with access to the large deck with seating for an afternoon barbecue! It also has one bedroom on each level, each with it's own ensuite bath. This property is perfect for a little privacy, or spending some time together while entertaining guests! While the property is perfect for 4 guests, there is also extra room to accommodate larger groups comfortably! With a couch that folds out into a queen bed, as well as the extendable dining table, you can comfortably fit another 4 guests for a maximum of 8 total guests.Once you're ready to go out, you'll find that you're within walking distance to everything you could ever wish to find during your stay, including the 400+ retailers & restaurants, shopping centers, supermarkets, all within walking distance or conveniently located nearby. Our walkscore is maxed out at 100%!
***This suite is professionally managed, so the space is completely yours for the time you are here, we provide toiletries, high quality sheets & towels as well as high speed internet and cable television. The closets are clear to allow space for your belongings during your stay! Just bring your suitcase and make yourself at home!***
ADDRESS: 65 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8
- Property type: House
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Accommodates: 8
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- High speed wi-fi internet
- Premium Satellite TV
- Cathedral high ceilings
- Soaring skylights on living and dining area
- 3 sided gas fireplace
- 2 window seats in master
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Ensuite laundry
- separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Upgraded fully equipped open kitchen
- Private deck
- Parking (extra) $15/day for underground parking
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
Interaction with Guests
We will respond to your request through email and phone. However, we will not live in the suite when you are living here. We love to share our unique space with you and are very welcoming and accommodating. We will not normally reserve a very short stay too far ahead if it appears likely we can rent monthly. Our monthly rates are quite reduced from our nightly rates! Also, if you just require a one bedroom suite, we can close off the second bedroom (or possibly put you in another smaller suite in the building).
Ryerson University, Yorkville, Eaton Centre, University of Toronto, St. Michael Hospital, St. Lawrence Market, The Historical Distillery District, Corcktown, Cabbage Town, Elgin Theatre, The Financial District, Greek Town, Roy Thompson Hall, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario... All located within easy walking distance, or a short ride on the easily accessible public transportation options!
Parking options for 65 Gloucester street
- Second option is a) across the street behind the apartment building 60 Gloucester street, there has lots public parking spaces $7 for 12 hours, b) Green P surface parking at 15 Wellesley Street East which is a five minute walk away. There is no height restriction since it is surface parking. And c) 13 Isabella Street is also just one block away. This location is closest public parking.
- You could also apply for temporary visitor parking permit from city of toronto online or in their office. The weekly rate is very affordable at $20.60. If you would like to have free parking, this is the most ideal solution! I have 2 parking spots in front of my house, but no one in this building has a car! (Once again proof that we are 100% walker's paradise!)
- Besides that, I suggest taxi or UBER. there are lots taxi circulating in area, the waiting time is short. UBER is cheap and convenient if you like to travel further distant.
We are 3 mins walk to Yonge/Wellesley subway/5 mins walk to Yonge/Bloor subway. prime location! There are always taxi circulating around, you can always easily grab one. Ask us for the taxi #, they will be waiting for you at door in 5 mins! Or you can use UBER, if you have the app on your cell phone!
Other Things to Note
- The upper portion of this great suite is basically a one bedroom apartment on the third floor of the building. The second bedroom, with full ensuite bath is on the level below where you will also find a washer/dryer and a powder room. This division is great for couples sharing. Both bedrooms are a good size. If you don't mind another group join and share another bedroom in different level, please advise me. We will arrange so your cost will lower.
- PLEASE NOTE : check in time 3PM and check out time 11AM. Another day will be charged for late check out!
- Occupants are expected to keep the space clean and tidy, left in the same condition it was entered in.
- The security and responsibility of sharing our space is taken very seriously. Travellers appreciate that this is common practice in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
- Any damages or unreasonable evidence of wear and tear may be subject to being compensated for by the Security and Damages Deposit. Any alteration to the above process must be agreed to by both parties. If the above process is not followed, the guest understands and agrees that this will impact the return of the Damages/Security Deposit.
- In the event of lost keys, the guest agrees to compensate the host for the material cost and time expended in changing locks and this amount will be deducted from the Damages / Security Deposit. The guest agrees to top up this Deposit to Airbnb to the required level for the duration of their stay.
- No smoking, No pet allowed in this suite.
- No loud party/noise after 11 PM!
- Loud/Alcoholic party is forbidden in my building. If my neighbor or housemate ever complaint (or even call the police) to us about the guest's misbehavior, the reservation is terminated immediately.
- It is a quiet street and friendly neighborhood, BE RESPECTFUL!