Yorkville Cozy 2 Levels!
An incredibly comfortable place to stay as a couple, group or a family, our 2-level suite is located in the heart of downtown Toronto - in the highly sought-after Yorkville district! We recommend our space to anyone who places importance on location!
- An incredibly comfortable place to stay as a couple, group or a family, our 2-level suite is located in the heart of downtown Toronto - in the highly sought-after Yorkville district! We recommend our space to anyone who places importance on location and comfort!
- The suite itself is incredibly spacious and well laid out across two floors, approximately 1200 sqft, and situated on a pleasantly quiet street at a stone's throw away from EVERYTHING!
- Beautifully renovated, this space features brand new high-quality fixtures and furniture for a truly luxurious experience.
- Our cozy living room features a sofa that pulls out into a queen bed (2 more guests), and you'll get a fully equipped kitchen for cooking meals and entertaining during your stay.
- Both bedrooms feature their own ensuite bathrooms, and there's a powder-room on the main floor for extra convenience.
- Once you're ready to go out, you'll find that you're within walking distance to everything you could ever wish to find, including shops, restaurants and supermarkets. You'll also find you have easy access to public transportation (Yonge/Wellesley, Yonge/Bloor subway stations), UBER and taxi. Our walkscore is literally maxed out at 100%!
**This suite is professionally managed, so the space is completely yours for the time you are here, we provide basic toiletries, high quality sheets & towels as well as high speed internet and cable television. The closets are clear to allow space for your belongings during your stay! Just bring your suitcase and make yourself at home!**
ADDRESS: 65 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8
- Property type: Condominium
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Accommodates: 8
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 4
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Free wi-fi internet
- Premium TV cable
- Corner gas fireplace
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Ensuite laundry
- Separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Upgraded fully equipped kitchen
- Private deck
- Parking (extra) $15/day for underground parking
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
Interaction with Guests
We will respond to your request through email and phone. However, we will not live in the suite when you are living here. We love to share our unique space with you and are very welcoming and accommodating. We will not normally reserve a very short stay too far ahead if it appears likely we can rent monthly. Our monthly rates are quite reduced from our nightly rates! Also, if you just require a one bedroom suite, we can close off the second bedroom (or possibly put you in another smaller suite in the building).
Ryerson University, Yorkville, Eaton Centre, University of Toronto, St. Michael Hospital, St. Lawrence Market, The Historical Distillery District, Corcktown, Cabbage Town, Elgin Theatre, The Financial District, Greek Town, Roy Thompson Hall, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario.
Parking options for 65 Gloucester street
- We have one reserved spot on 60 Gloucester street #33
- You will need a black circular fob and sticker to have access.
- Use the black circular fob to tap the white plastic box at entrance of garage. Place sticker on your windshield for overnight parking.
- The parking is available for $15/day, or monthly rate at $180/month
- Second option is a) Green P surface parking at 15 Wellesley Street East which is a five minute walk away. There is no height restriction since it is surface parking. And b) 13 Isabella Street is also just one block away. This location is closest public parking.
- You could also apply for temporary visitor parking permit from city of toronto online or in their office. The weekly rate is very affordable at $20.60. If you would like to have free parking, this is the most ideal solution! We have 2 parking spots in front of my house, but no one in this building has a car! (Once again proof that we are 100% walker's paradise!)
- Besides that, I suggest taxi or UBER. there are lots taxi circulating in area, the waiting time is short. UBER is cheap and convenient if you like to travel further distant.
Almost everything you could ever want is walking distance from the suite, but if you do find the need to go further away, public transportation is also easily accessible! Yonge/Wellesley, Yonge/Bloor subway stations All easy to get to on foot from the property!
Also, there is no on-site parking, but there are several affordable options including $15/day parking across the street, surface parking about a block away or buying a parking pass from the city-- their office is at 100 Queen St W (City Hall)!
Other Things to Note
- The upper portion of this great suite is basically a one bedroom apartment on the third floor of the building. The second bedroom, with full ensuite bath is on the level below where you will also find a washer/dryer and a powder room. This division is great for couples sharing. Both bedrooms are a good size. If you don't mind another group join and share another bedroom in different level, please advise me. We will arrange so your cost will lower.
- PLEASE NOTE : check in time 3PM and check out time 11AM. Another day will be charged for late check out!
- Occupants are expected to keep the space clean and tidy, left in the same condition it was entered in.
- The security and responsibility of sharing our space is taken very seriously. Travellers appreciate that this is common practice in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
- Any damages or unreasonable evidence of wear and tear may be subject to being compensated for by the Security and Damages Deposit. Any alteration to the above process must be agreed to by both parties. If the above process is not followed, the guest understands and agrees that this will impact the return of the Damages/Security Deposit.
- In the event of lost keys, the guest agrees to compensate the host for the material cost and time expended in changing locks and this amount will be deducted from the Damages / Security Deposit. The guest agrees to top up this Deposit to Airbnb to the required level for the duration of their stay.
- No smoking, No pet allowed in this suite.
- No loud party/noise after 11 PM!
- Loud/Alcoholic party is forbidden in my building. If my neighbor or housemate ever complaint (or even call the police) to us about the guest's misbehavior, the reservation is terminated immediately.
- It is a quiet street and friendly neighborhood, BE RESPECTFUL!