Unique comfy sunny suite DOWNTOWN!
This main floor Garden Suite brings the beauty of a summer garden indoors, all year round. Bright, west facing, living room has fireplace and walk out deck has BBQ. Fully equipped kitchen! Charming and unique elegant suite on beautiful tree-lined Gloucester Street. Excellent location, Walkability Score: 100%. Amazing place!
The Garden suite provides a peaceful getaway in the heart of downtown. This elegant, sunny space is fully furnished with a comfortable queen size bed, en-suite laundry, queen-size sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and automatic temperature sensing natural gas fireplace! Spacious patio with BBQ for you and your guests to enjoy.
Garden suite is one bedroom unit in a charming 5 unit Victorian building-YonGe Maison, a unique temporary residence in downtown Toronto . It is perfect for short term accommodation, construction renovation periods, business trip, contract work, or vacation! The unit is very quiet, safe and gives you a feeling of tranquility.
The main floor Garden Suite brings the beauty of a summer garden indoors, all year round. Bright, west facing French doors lead to private deck with BBQ. The bedroom features a queen-size bed, and the living room additionally offers a double pull-out. and a GREAT GAS FIREPLACE. . . Hardwood floors, ensuite laundry, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Individually controlled heat and a/c.
Beautifully decorated with all furniture, linens, bedding all kitchen utensils included. Peaceful tranquil friendly tree-line street. Walking distant to restaurants, fitness gym, bank and 24 hours grocery store. Shopping area Yorkville/Eaton center is at walking distance. Close to University of Toronto, Ryerson University and museum.
ADDRESS: 65 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8
- Property type: Apartment
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Accommodates: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- High speed wi-fi internet
- Premium Satellite TV
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Ensuite laundry
- Separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Upgraded fully equipped kitchen
- Private deck
- Parking (extra) $15/day for underground parking
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
Interaction with Guests
We will respond to your request through email and phone. However, we will not live in the suite when you are living here. We love to share our unique space with you and are very welcoming and accommodating. We will not normally reserve a very short stay too far ahead if it appears likely we can rent monthly. Our monthly rates are quite reduced from our nightly rates! Also, if you just require a one bedroom suite, we can close off the second bedroom (or possibly put you in another smaller suite in the building).
Ryerson University, Yorkville, Eaton Centre, University of Toronto, St. Michael Hospital, St. Lawrence Market, The Historical Distillery District, Corcktown, Cabbage Town, Elgin Theatre, The Financial District, Greek Town, Roy Thompson Hall, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario... All located within easy walking distance, or a short ride on the easily accessible public transportation options!
Parking options for 65 Gloucester street
- Second option is a) across the street behind the apartment building 60 Gloucester street, there has lots public parking spaces $7 for 12 hours, b) Green P surface parking at 15 Wellesley Street East which is a five minute walk away. There is no height restriction since it is surface parking. And c) 13 Isabella Street is also just one block away. This location is closest public parking.
- You could also apply for temporary visitor parking permit from city of toronto online or in their office. The weekly rate is very affordable at $20.60. If you would like to have free parking, this is the most ideal solution! I have 2 parking spots in front of my house, but no one in this building has a car! (Once again proof that we are 100% walker's paradise!)
- Besides that, I suggest taxi or UBER. there are lots taxi circulating in area, the waiting time is short. UBER is cheap and convenient if you like to travel further distant.
We are 3 mins walk to Yonge/Wellesley subway/5 mins walk to Yonge/Bloor subway. prime location! There are always taxi circulating around, you can always easily grab one. Ask us for the taxi #, they will be waiting for you at door in 5 mins! Or you can use UBER, if you have the app on your cell phone!
Other Things to Note
- The upper portion of this great suite is basically a one bedroom apartment on the third floor of the building. The second bedroom, with full ensuite bath is on the level below where you will also find a washer/dryer and a powder room. This division is great for couples sharing. Both bedrooms are a good size. If you don't mind another group join and share another bedroom in different level, please advise me. We will arrange so your cost will lower.
- PLEASE NOTE : check in time 3PM and check out time 11AM. Another day will be charged for late check out!
- Occupants are expected to keep the space clean and tidy, left in the same condition it was entered in.
- The security and responsibility of sharing our space is taken very seriously. Travellers appreciate that this is common practice in the Hotel and Hospitality Industry.
- Any damages or unreasonable evidence of wear and tear may be subject to being compensated for by the Security and Damages Deposit. Any alteration to the above process must be agreed to by both parties. If the above process is not followed, the guest understands and agrees that this will impact the return of the Damages/Security Deposit.
- In the event of lost keys, the guest agrees to compensate the host for the material cost and time expended in changing locks and this amount will be deducted from the Damages / Security Deposit. The guest agrees to top up this Deposit to Airbnb to the required level for the duration of their stay.
- No smoking, No pet allowed in this suite.
- No loud party/noise after 11 PM!
- Loud/Alcoholic party is forbidden in my building. If my neighbor or housemate ever complaint (or even call the police) to us about the guest's misbehavior, the reservation is terminated immediately.
- It is a quiet street and friendly neighborhood, BE RESPECTFUL!