Welcome to Yonge Maison Suites... the casual elegance of a Victorian Mansion!
- Located on Gloucester Street, a quiet, residential neighbourhood steps away from the thriving Yonge-Bloor-Yorkville area with an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment
- Within walking distance or short subway ride to Toronto's famous world-class Eaton Centre, the Financial District, and major hospitals
- Many close by supermarkets and cafes include Starbucks, Just Desserts Cafe as well as Juice Express
- 401 dining establishments within a 15 min walk including Brownstone, Bumpkins, The Spice Village Indian Grill & Bar, Mexicali Rosa’s as well as Como En Casa Fresh Mexican Kitchen
- Close-by parks: James Canning Gardens, Alexander Street Parkette and also Cawthra Square Park
- Neighboring schools include Sunrise Martial Arts, Kiosk Language Centre and also Showoff’s Studio for Performers.
- Walk Score 100%!
Call Now: 416-822-8226
65 Gloucester St, Toronto
5 beautiful boutique suites located in the heart of downtown Toronto!
Created to provide an appealing alternative to hotel accommodations, this beautifully-renovated fully furnished and equipped Victorian home pulses with the heartbeat of the city, yet allows you to disappear into the tranquility of old-world calm.
All of our five suites are fully furnished and beautifully decorated. They each have completely equipped kitchen, private bathrooms, ensuite-laundry, satellite TV and high speed Wi-Fi. We strive to offer value, convenience and all the comforts of home. We aim to be the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation for the business travellers on assignment or anyone needing a temporary residence. The privacy and convenience of Yonge Maison Suites will appeal to those seeking anonymity without compromising standards.
What People Say About Us? | Read More...
"Annie's place is simply wonderful. I adored the space, it is elegant and quiet. The open concept kitchen/living room has such a warm and social feel to it. I ate in every night because I couldn't imagine not enjoying every possible moment in this lovely environment. The fireplace was perfect for the evenings when it was cold outside and really gave a sense of coziness. The bed was comfortable, the internet connection was fast and the kitchen had everything I needed to feel right at home. The black out curtains in the bedroom were a major plus since I'm a light sleeper and often others don't take such things into consideration. The terrace is very large and I'm looking forward to staying here sometime in the summer so that I an enjoy the barbecue. I would stay at Annies again in a heartbeat and I would instantly recommend it to others. I will never chose a hotel again if I can stay here. Annie herself is very kind and professional. Thank you!" - William